LOCATION – Access to everything that matters
- Miami’s Sunny Isles Beach
- North of the Five Star Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach
- Close proximity to the best that Miami has to offer: Two international airports. Art Basel. Bal Harbour Shops. Aventura Mall. The Performing Arts Center. International boat shows. The Art Deco District of South Beach. The central business district of Downtown and Miami/Brickell.
CONSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN
OPENING End of 2020
SOUTH TOWER, 777 Via Acqualina
- 154 exquisite residences ranging from 2,910 to 6,500 square feet.
- Floor 4-30 will feature 2,917 to 3,813 square feet residences per floor. Floor 31-46 will feature 5,222 to 6,225 residences per floor.
- In addition, it will feature two single family homes, a tower suite and two two-story penthouses – all with private leisure pools.
- Expansive terraces framing immense living and entertainment areas boasting unprecedented amenities and modern luxuries including private saunas and spas as well as summer kitchens
VILLA ACQUALINA – over 50,000 square feet of awesome
- Over 50,000 square feet of remarkable amenities.
- Including a spa, salt room and world-class fitness center.
- One-of-a-kind dining with celebrity chef restaurant.
- Circus Maximus, a full floor of magical amenities including an ice skating rink, a Formula One simulator, a golfing simulator, bowling lanes, a movie theater, and a Wall Street Trader’s Club room.
- Two-story speakeasy outfitted with a series of tiered seating and dance platforms with a swanky bar and lounge and wine room located upstairs.
- Villa Acqualina’s utmost service will be extended to the water's edge for residents to enjoy drinks and dining on the beach.
THE ESTATES GROUNDS AND GARDENS - 5.6 acres of private seaside oasis
- The Estates’ “backyard” is a lushly landscaped arena for celebrating the sporting life or observing it from the meticulously manicured sidelines.
- Beautifully curated gardens featuring multiple infinity pools, a FlowRider® for surfers, a basketball court, a romantic beachfront restaurant and bar, and 502 feet of Atlantic oceanfront on a 5.6 acre site with all the benefits of Acqualina’s five-star lifestyle.
INTERIOR DESIGN – Attention to detail at every level
- Each residence will be delivered in furniture ready condition.
- Each owner will be given the opportunity to work with a renowned Interior Design firm to select from tastefully composed palettes offering an uncompromising attention to detail and style.
- THE LOBBIES: Design by Karl Lagerfeld
- Karl Lagerfeld’s design and style will further enhance the grandeur of two of the most important spaces at The Estates – The Residential Towers.
- The Estates mark the first interior design project in the United States for the designer and will reflect his iconic style and eye for detail, with custom features, finishes and furnishings conceived and designed by Mr. Lagerfeld himself.
- The designs of both lobbies will be inspired by the aesthetic of each space and the building as well as by the destination of Florida.
FUTURE PHASE II (91 units in the North Tower, 888 Via Acqualina)
SISTER DEVELOPMENTS – Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach and The Mansions at Acqualina
- The legendary service by Acqualina Resort and Spa, a Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond
- Hotel, only one of 97 hotels worldwide which have been honored with both distinctions, ensures that The Estates at Acqualina delivers ultimate perfection and a unique experience on every level.
- Acqualina Resort & Spa is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and was named by readers of Andrew Harper’s Reader’s as best Family Resort in the world.
- Also, rated by Trip Advisor as # 1 Beachfront Hotel in the Continental US. DEVELOPER – An unwavering commitment to customer service
- GSF Acquisition, LLC, an affiliate of Eddie, Jules & Stephanie Trump, is the developer and owner of The Estates at Acqualina (no relation to the US president).
- They have developed several successful top-end real estate properties, starting in 1985 with the creation of WILLIAMS Island in the exclusive Aventura, Florida.
- Their development portfolio includes the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, The Mansions at Acqualina, and Luxuria Residences, a Luxury condominium situated on the ocean in Boca Raton, both in Florida as well as extensive land holdings and developments in California.
- The Trump Groups' vision of The Estates at Acqualina was to create a unique lifestyle that will set it apart from the rest of the world.