EB-5 VISA PROGRAM
The US Immigration Law's EB-5 program offers a special category of immigrant visas to international investors.
With it, foreigners have the opportunity to obtain permanent residence in the U.S. by investing in a training and job creation project.
WHAT IS EB5?
- CREATE: Designed to reduce unemployment, the EB-5 allows foreigners to create new jobs for Americans by investing in specially selected projects, such as PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter. Your $ 500,000 investment will create at least 10 full-time jobs over a two-year period.
- QUALIFY: Unlike other U.S. visa programs, applicants do not have to meet requirements related to age, language, education or previous business experience. They can apply for citizenship upon completion of the EB-5 project and job creation resulting from the investment.
- BENEFIT: In addition to bringing benefits to the community, candidates and their closest family members (spouse and children under the age of 21 at the time of the visa grant) will receive Green Gards and can live anywhere in the U.S.
- PROJECT APPROVED BY USCIS
- MORE THAN 212% OF EMPLOYMENT CREATION: The project will create 4,254 jobs, assigning 21 jobs per investment, well above the minimum requirement
- CAPITAL EB-5 LOW PERCENTAGE: Reaching only 18% of the total capitalization of the project.
- EXPERIENCED ENTREPRENEUR
- GUARANTEED CONCLUSION
- AECOM, Tishman's multinational parent company worth $ 20 billion, secured completion of construction. This represents a further guarantee that the required jobs will be created and that each EB-5 investor will receive a Green Card.
- GUARANTEE OF REFUND OF FORM I-526: If the investor's I-526 form is rejected, the entrepreneur guarantees full refund of the investment.
- ALMOST 70% OF THE PROJECT IS SOLD * AND WITH 50% OF THE DEPOSITS TO BE PAID BEFORE THE CLOSURE: When fully sold, the revenue from sales of the condominium will be 8.8 times the total amount of the EB-5 loan.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION: The project works began in March 2016. Completion planned for the first quarter of 2019.
- PROJECT: PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter (Phase 1)
- CAPITALTOTAL EB-5: US $ 100 million
- TOTAL LOTS OF INVESTORS EB-5: 200
- EB-5 INVESTMENT CAPITAL: US $ 500,000
- ADMINISTRATION RATES: US $ 50,000
- 4,254 JOBS CREATED IN TOTAL FOR PROJECT
- 21 INVESTMENT EMPLOYMENT EB-5 * - * EB-5 Minimum Requirement: 10 Jobs per Investment
Wright Johnson, the nation's leading economic analysis company EB-5, was responsible for the economic study of the project.
The forecast is that PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter will create about 4,254 jobs directly or indirectly.
SAFE CAPITAL STRUCTURE
PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter is a fully funded project whose works began in March 2016 without the use of EB-5 capital.
EB-5 capital accounts for only 18% of total project capitalization
- PRIORITY LOAN: 42%
- EB-5 LOAN: 18%
- SHAREHOLDERS 'EQUITY AND DEPOSITS OF: 40%